Placebo - Live @ Movistar Arena - Santiago, Chile [08.04.2010]


Setlist:

01.For What It’s Worth
02.Ashtray Heart
03.Battle For The Sun
04.Soulmates
05.Speak In Tongues
06.Follow The Cops Back Home
07.Every You Every Me
08.Special Needs
09.Breathe Underwater
10.Julien
11.The Never-Ending Why
12.Come Undone
13.Devil In The Details
14.Meds
15.Song To Say Goodbye
16.Special K
17.The Bitter End
18.Trigger Happy
19.Infra-red
20.Taste In Men

Comentario original:
Taper: Miguel Villarelo (villarelo@gmail.com)
Location: Frontal View - 20 Meters From Stage.
Note: I couldn't record the intro, also there is some noise and balance correction during the beginning of "For What It's Worth". I didn't have time to set my equipment early because the event producer "DG Medios" told me that the numbered seat that I bought didn't exist! (and I wasn't the only one, this problem affected to a lot of people) they offer me a relocation or the money back. No Joking!
Si con el anterior audio capearon el frĂ­o, con Ă©ste van a llegar a transpirar xD, porque se escucha excelente!... y bueno, no queda mĂ¡s que agradecer a Miguel Villarelo por el trabajo y subirlo a inet, y por supuesto, al grupo por haber donado parte de las ganancias del recital para la reconstrucciĂ³n (aunque aĂºn no se vea :/) del paĂ­s. Saludos y a disfrutar del tremendo concierto!

Miguel

No hay comentarios.: