Dios salve a la Reina - Live Concepción, Chile [10-05-07]


Tracklist:

- One vision (Queen)
- Tie your mother down (Brian May)
- Somebody to love (Freddie Mercury)
- I want it all (Queen)
- Save me (Brian May)
- A kind of magic (Roger Taylor)
- I'm in love with my car (Roger Taylor)
- Who wants to live forever (Brian May)
- '39 (Brian May)
- Is this the world we created (Freddie Mercury, Brian May)
- Love of my life (Freddie Mercury)
- Jealousy (Freddie Mercury)
- Too much love will kill you (Brian May, Frank Musker, Elizabeth Lamers)
- I was born to love you (Freddie Mercury)
- Now i'm here (Brian May)
- Radio ga ga (Roger Taylor)
- Crazy little thing called love (Roger Taylor)
- Bohemian rhapsody (Freddie Mercury)
- We will rock you (Brian May)
- Friends will be friends (Freddie Mercury, John Deacon)
- We are the champions (Freddie Mercury)
- God save the Queen (traditional)

Agradecimientos a Vivo2008

Foto original de tucuviri

Dios salve a la Reina - Live Concepción, Chile [10-05-07]

Password: revivetumomento.blogspot.com

Miguel

No hay comentarios.: